Operations Specialist (New Port Richey, FL)
Universal Background Screening is a leading provider of background screening solutions including a comprehensive selection of employment background checks and verifications, employee drug testing, employment physicals, and compliance management services. For more than thirty years,Universal experts have consulted with clients to implement compliant background screening programs tailored to their unique needs.
We are currently looking for a motivated individuals to join our Operations team as an Operations Specialist.
The Operations Specialist position is also responsible for handling all issues concerning orders that are placed by our clients. This includes: contacting the client to obtain missing incorrect information and resolving any inconsistencies with requests from our clients. This position will also perform functions in other departments to assist in completing background reports including: processing individual searches, special research, data entry, quality control, reviewing final reports, and anything that will assist the overall goal of the organization.
- Monitoring and tracking late search requests with our court researchers
- Resolving issues with orders from our clients
- Assistance in our Court Research and QA departments
- Maintaining the relationships and guidelines with our court researchers
- Maintain our 48-hour turnaround time
- Providing status and ETA's for our clients
- Following up on all late requests until they are complete.
- Excellent customer service skills are a must as you will be dealing directly with our clients, vendors, and internal staff to resolve order issues
- Excellent computer skills and proficient in: MS Word, Excel, Internet Explorer and Web Applications
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Eye for detail and great organization skills
- Previous experience in background screening or FCRA requirements are a plus
The Operations Specialist position is full time with starting hourly pay from $12.00. We are looking to fill our available positions as soon as possible.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, and life insurance; employee funded 401k; vacation and sick time; and paid company holidays.