Verification Specialist (New Port Richey, FL)
Universal Background Screening is a leading provider of background screening solutions including criminal background checks, verification of employment and education credentials, drug testing, and compliance management services. We are committed to building long-term relationships based on innovation, trust and quality service.
Our Verification Specialists verify information reported by our clients' job applicants. They conduct phone interviews, internet and database research to complete these very important verification activities accurately and timely. They evaluate and verify supporting documents and accurately input the information into our proprietary system.
What you will be doing:
- Efficiently and efficiently manage inbound and outbound calls and emails for employment, education, reference and licensing verification.
- Maintain an effective follow-up process for all verifications to ensure timely completion of background checks.
- Accurate data entry of verified information.
- Demonstrate high quality assurance through data review of information obtained for verifications.
- Communicate effectively and efficiently to all parties involved in obtaining verification information by phone and email.
- Work to meet daily, weekly, and monthly goals.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1 year of customer service or other applicable experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (especially Outlook, Word, and Excel)
- Experience with researching business information on the web
- Detailed oriented
- Goal motivated
- Working with sensitive data
- Reverse address/telephone tracking
We offer great benefits including medical, dental, vision, employee funded 401k, generous employee referral bonuses, vacation and sick time, and paid company holidays. This position is full time, Monday through Friday, and the starting hourly pay is $12.00.
We provide training to ensure your success. We have a fun, fast-paced environment with room for growth. If this sounds like a good fit to you, join us!