Universal Background Screening is a leading provider of background screening solutions including a comprehensive selection of employment background checks and verifications, employee drug testing, employment physicals, and compliance management services. For more than thirty years, Universal experts have consulted with clients to implement compliant background screening programs tailored to their unique needs.
We are currently looking for a motivated individual to join our Sales team as a Sales Admin.
Our Sales Admin position focuses on supporting our national sales team with new and existing sales, via targeted vertical market campaigns, in addition to coordinating and preparing marketing materials for industry events. We are looking for a dedicated team player with previous administrative experience, capable of handling independent responsibilities.
- Focus on data entry and auditing of incoming client agreements for accuracy and procedural conformity
- Liaise with sales executives and operations team for implementation of compliant background screening programs
- Assist in preparing and managing marketing materials for transport to industry trade shows
- High School Diploma or Equivalent, some college or technical college preferred
- Experience in a professional customer service setting, business-to-business preferred
- Excellent computer skills and proficient in MS Word, Excel, Internet Explorer and Web Applications
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced work environment
- Eye for detail and great organization skills
- Demonstrated ability to research and assess information independently
- Dedicated, confident, and professional
The Sales Admin position is full time with starting hourly pay from $15.00 - $16.00. We are looking to fill our available positions as soon as possible.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, and life insurance; employee funded 401k; vacation and sick time; and paid company holidays.