Vice President - Client Services
Job Summary: The Vice President (VP) Client Services is responsible for strategic management of senior-level client and agency partner relationships beyond the day-to-day operations. This person is responsible for client retention by maintaining executive- and senior-level relationships and identifying additional new growth opportunities with existing clients. They are responsible for assessing and managing the risk associated with clients, as well as meeting and exceeding client and company goals for each account, targets and objectives. In addition, they are responsible for managing and supervising all Client Service operations and employees, and serve as a customer escalation point of contact within the Client Services group.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Owns and drives client retention and satisfaction and serves as voice of the customer.
- Provides leadership to the client services organization, and counsel to the COO and executive leaders, in implementing customer and growth objectives that appropriately reflect business goals.
- Responsible for managing client retention and customer satisfaction goals and metrics as well as managing departmental budgets as defined by the annual operating plan (AOP).
- Hires, trains, develops and manages a high-performance team focusing on new customer acquisition and retention of valued clients.
- Develops a metrics/customer/market-driven culture in accordance with our overall company culture and priorities.
- Accountable for the management of all client queries and issues within the organization.
- Partners with COO and other Leadership Team members to identify opportunities for client support process improvements and design. Facilitates successful implementation of new programs through their organization. Fosters an organization of continuous process improvement.
- Serves as a voice of the customer in collaborating closely with the Leadership Team to understand company, technology and product strategy. Recommends changes and enhancements to the current platform.
- Works closely with the sales team and leader to help properly define client expectations and support methodologies to ensure overall organizational success.
- Ensures customer and growth-related reports and other internal intelligence is provided to the COO. Develops new reporting tools and dashboards as needed.
- Works with leadership in prioritizing training objectives for client management, retention, and client services.
- Working with COO, Accounting/Finance and Human Resources, designs compensation programs that provide market-competitive pay, reinforce organization strategy, and align with the business, retention objectives. Establishes compensation program rules, policies, and procedures.
- Responsible for recruiting, training and coaching team
- Approximately 10 or more years of senior client relationship or customer service experience within a business to business environment, pharmaceutical and/or healthcare experience is preferred
- Self-sufficient and self-motivated with the ability to independently manage major clients
- Proven leadership and mentoring skills
- Leader of cross-functional project teams across the organization
- Creative thinker with analytical skills
- Ability to collaborate effectively at all levels and functions
- Applied understanding of technical issues and processes
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills
- Ability to determine staffing needs within the account team and extended teams
- Ability to project manage and provide pro-active communication with all internal key stakeholders from start to completion of a client-service event
- Bachelor’s degree required in Business or similar equivalent experience
- Exceptional communicator with strong written, presentation and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills; able to interact at all levels with clients and the organization
- Occasional Travel required
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes but is not limited to: medical, dental, vision, and life insurance; employee funded 401k; vacation and sick time; and paid company holidays.
Apply online today!